About 12 cms. wide, the original would have been from the 17th cent and made of polished hardwoods. Later 19th cent ones associated with the Medici Gallery especially were laquer. This one, from a few Rose and Hollis mouldings, carefully juxtaposed and finished with polished ebonised gesso. It features a lenticular masterpiece by Jeff Robb (www.jeffrobb.com), itself, a faux of a painting in the National Gallery by Jan van Huysum 1682-1749, Amsterdam.