A frame is to art, as garlic is to food
We’re open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with a late night (until 7pm) on Wednesday and on Saturday from 9am to 1pm..
We’ve recently moved to our new ‘framery’, next to Florian Rd, in a renovated railway arch between Putney Bridge Rd and Deodar Rd..
We frame pictures, prints and objects. Our frames are bespoke and made-to-order, designed to complement your artwork or home.
Whether it’s a window, float or shadow mount, we’ll make it, we stretch canvasses and make closed corner frames. Our frames are made from pre-finished mouldings, as well as raw timber. We hand finish timber frames in many styles and colours.
We’ve also made frames from reclaimed wood and other weird and wonderful materials. If you can imagine it, we can make it!
Our Framery is a renovated railway arch, between Putney Bridge Road and Deodar Road, near the Oxford Road/ Putney Bridge Road mini roundabout. There’s free parking right outside the Framery. Hope to see you soon.
Cups of tea drunk.
Sq metres of glass cut.
A few words from our customers
- They look brilliant--@rhubarb - 14th Sept - 2018
- The frames are beautiful, spot on!Olivia Kemp - by text - 4th September - 2018
- I'm so happy with the job you and your fellow workers have done.GillieR--------- by text - 7th September - 2018
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and your team. The customer service has been fantastic and the lightbox/frame and print are absolutely beautiful! I will certainly be recommending you to others and I will be working with you again email@example.com - 9th Sept - 2018
- Received and it is beautiful! Thanks so firstname.lastname@example.org - 30th August - 2018
- Thank you for a superb job.lucy@----marks.co.uk - 27th June - 2018