A frame is to art, as garlic is to food
We’re open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with a late night (until 7pm) on Wednesday and on Saturday from 9am to 1pm..
We’ve recently moved to our new ‘framery’, next to Florian Rd, in a renovated railway arch between Putney Bridge Rd and Deodar Rd..
Want to discuss something, or make a specific appointment? Call 07967 481429 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We frame pictures, prints and objects. Our frames are bespoke and made-to-order, designed to complement your artwork or home.
Whether it’s a window, float or shadow mount, we’ll make it, we stretch canvasses and make closed corner frames. Our frames are made from pre-finished mouldings, as well as raw timber. We hand finish timber frames in many styles and colours.
We’ve also made frames from reclaimed wood and other weird and wonderful materials. If you can imagine it, we can make it!
Our Framery is a renovated railway arch, between Putney Bridge Road and Deodar Road, near the Oxford Road/ Putney Bridge Road mini roundabout. There’s free parking right outside the Framery. Hope to see you soon.
Cups of tea drunk.
Sq metres of glass cut.
A few words from our customers
- "...I love it thank you."email@example.com - 16 March - 2019
- "Absolute saviour. "firstname.lastname@example.org - 5th March - 2019
- "....you guys are great"email@example.com - 13th March - 2019
- I would like to say that the framing has been extremely well done and enhances even further the aesthetic value of the firstname.lastname@example.org - 15th March - 2019
- Thank you for doing a great job Ian.email@example.com - 21st Dec - 2018
- "...the framing made all the difference"Stacie McCormick - Unit 1 gallery - 7th Nov - 2018