A frame is to art, as garlic is to food
We’re open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with a late night (until 7pm) on Wednesday and on Saturday from 9am to 1pm..
We’ve recently moved to our new ‘framery’, next to Florian Rd, in a renovated railway arch between Putney Bridge Rd and Deodar Rd..
We frame pictures, prints and objects. Our frames are bespoke and made-to-order, designed to complement your artwork or home.
Whether it’s a window, float or shadow mount, we’ll make it, we stretch canvasses and make closed corner frames. Our frames are made from pre-finished mouldings, as well as raw timber. We hand finish timber frames in many styles and colours.
We’ve also made frames from reclaimed wood and other weird and wonderful materials. If you can imagine it, we can make it!
Our Framery is a renovated railway arch, between Putney Bridge Road and Deodar Road, near the Oxford Road/ Putney Bridge Road mini roundabout. There’s free parking right outside the Framery. Hope to see you soon.
Cups of tea drunk.
Sq metres of glass cut.
A few words from our customers
- That’s insanely quick, you’re like a email@example.com - 8 Mar - 2018
- Thanks so much... it looks firstname.lastname@example.org - 6 Mar -2018
- ...thanks for the care you took getting my paintings back to me so promptly, beautifully framed, mitred and all looking a picture.kate@----pellegrini.com - 21 Feb - 2018
- Wowee just seen the pics... thank you so much... they look so classy!lucy@----marks.co.uk - 10 Feb - 2018
- Thanks for all your great framing this email@example.com - 22 Dec - 2017
- firstname.lastname@example.org - 22 Dec - 2017Just to thank you for your splendid efforts to frame the tube map for me this week. I really appreciated the ‘can do’ attitude, and the fact that you were able to produce the finished article for me in time for Christmas, and with the minimum of fuss-even though this is such a busy time of year.Great service, thank you.