A frame is to art, as garlic is to food
We’re open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We’re closed on Saturday and Sunday.
We’ve recently moved to our new ‘framery’, next to Florian Rd, in a renovated railway arch between Putney Bridge Rd and Deodar Rd..
We frame pictures, prints and objects. Our frames are bespoke and made-to-order, designed to complement your artwork or home.
Whether it’s a window, float or shadow mount, we’ll make it, we stretch canvasses and make closed corner frames. Our frames are made from pre-finished mouldings, as well as raw timber. We hand finish timber frames in many styles and colours.
We’ve also made frames from reclaimed wood and other weird and wonderful materials. If you can imagine it, we can make it!
Our Framery is a renovated railway arch, between Putney Bridge Road and Deodar Road, near the Oxford Road/ Putney Bridge Road mini roundabout. There’s free parking right outside the Framery. Hope to see you soon.
Cups of tea drunk.
Sq metres of glass cut.
Frames we’ve made, frames we love…
A few words from our customers
- I really cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for me over the last few months. You've been a dream to work with and have built some truly sublime frames, thanks so, so much.C.....@carrie-scott.com - June 2019
- First of all I wanted to thank you for the work. Not only for achieving my tight deadline but the work itself I really do appreciate the craftmanship. They’re stunning and I have already sold one over the email@example.com - 6th April - 2019
- "...I love it thank you."firstname.lastname@example.org - 16 March - 2019
- "Absolute saviour. "email@example.com - 5th March - 2019
- "....you guys are great"firstname.lastname@example.org - 13th March - 2019
- I would like to say that the framing has been extremely well done and enhances even further the aesthetic value of the email@example.com - 15th March - 2019