We’re Zinc White…
We frame pictures, prints and objects… in Putney
We’re open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with a late night (until 7pm) on Wednesday and on Saturday from 9am to 1pm..
We’ve recently moved to our new ‘framery’, next to Florian Rd, in a renovated railway arch between Putney Bridge Rd and Deodar Rd..<<dFIND US
Want to discuss something, or make a specific appointment? Call 07967 481429 or email: email@example.com .CONTACT
We frame pictures, prints and objects. Our frames are bespoke and made-to-order, designed to complement your artwork or home.
Whether it’s a window, float or shadow mount, we’ll make it, we stretch canvasses and make closed corner frames.
Our frames are made from pre-finished mouldings, as well as raw timber. We hand finish timber frames in many styles and colours.
We’ve also made frames from reclaimed wood and other weird and wonderful materials.
If you can you can imagine it, we can make it!
Our Framery is a renovated railway arch, between Putney Bridge Road and Deodar Road, near the Oxford Road/ Putney Bridge Road mini roundabout.
There’s free parking right outside the Framery.
Hope to see you soon.
Cups of tea drunk.
Sq metres of glass cut.
A few words from our customers
- Perfect, have just received them all now! Again, looking amazing. THANK YOU.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wow it looks fantastic! Beautifully finished too. I am delighted.Heather Graham - 11th August - 2016
- ... the frame looks great and thanks for prompt service.Tim Wright - Artist - 3rd August - 2016
- The Horses look email@example.com - 2nd Aug - 2016
- ... extremely happy with the results. You showed great patience and your willingness to explain each step was much firstname.lastname@example.org - 20 July - 2016
- ...everyone said how beautiful the frames email@example.com - July 10 - 2016
- ...you are a firstname.lastname@example.org - 07 July - 2016
- ...thank you for the amazing work you have done on the email@example.com - 25th June - 2016
- ...thank-you for being such a wonderful person to work with over the last year or firstname.lastname@example.org - 1st June -2016
- Thank you so much, for what looks like a completely different picture! Very very happy with the result and will definitely be recommending you…----@nutripharm.co.uk - 31st March - 2016
Latest blog posts…
This elegant work appeared in this year’s Royal Academy Summer Exhibition. It’s by the sculptor and printmaker David Nash. We framed it in a lime washed Tulip and float mounted the artwork on Arqadia Minuet. Nice and simple 😉
Devoré (also called burnout) is a fabric technique often used on velvet, where a mixed-fibre material undergoes a chemical process to dissolve the cellulose fibers creating a semi-transparent pattern against more solidly woven fabric. Shown here is a stunning piece...
There are infinite variations on the St Ives style frame. This one has three variations, firstly – three images not one, secondly – a different colour background panel from that of the outer frame and thirdly – a tiny, low...
We like challenges and five sided frames are one! Artists inspired by the scene in front of them often reach for the nearest ‘support’ for their creativity. It used to be cave walls, but in this case, an oddly...
Watch our framery being built!