We’re Zinc White…
We frame pictures, prints and objects… in Putney
We’re open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with a late night (until 7pm) on Wednesday and on Saturday from 9am to 1pm..
We’ve recently moved to our new ‘framery’, next to Florian Rd, in a renovated railway arch between Putney Bridge Rd and Deodar Rd..<<dFIND US
Want to discuss something, or make a specific appointment? Call 07967 481429 or email: email@example.com .CONTACT
We frame pictures, prints and objects. Our frames are bespoke and made-to-order, designed to complement your artwork or home.
Whether it’s a window, float or shadow mount, we’ll make it, we stretch canvasses and make closed corner frames.
Our frames are made from pre-finished mouldings, as well as raw timber. We hand finish timber frames in many styles and colours.
We’ve also made frames from reclaimed wood and other weird and wonderful materials.
If you can you can imagine it, we can make it!
Our Framery is a renovated railway arch, between Putney Bridge Road and Deodar Road, near the Oxford Road/ Putney Bridge Road mini roundabout.
There’s free parking right outside the Framery.
Hope to see you soon.
Cups of tea drunk.
Sq metres of glass cut.
A few words from our customers
- Picture is great.Stephen-@munrosounds - 8 Jan - 2017
- Just to let you know, I love the framing.Gail - by text - 5th Dec - 2016
- ...the framing looks great, really pleased !!!firstname.lastname@example.org - 17th Nov - 2016
- Thank you very much for another great job done.Jane ---- by letter- 14th Nov - 2016
- Thank you so much for doing this beautiful frame... I love the way you have done email@example.com - 24thOct - 2016
- They are magnificent!!!!!!!!!! WOW thank firstname.lastname@example.org - 27th Sept - 2016
- Thank you so much, framing has been received – all looks email@example.com - 19th Sept - 2016
- Wow it looks fantastic! Beautifully finished too. I am delighted.Heather Graham - 11th August - 2016
- ... the frame looks great and thanks for prompt service.Tim Wright - Artist - 3rd August - 2016
- The Horses look firstname.lastname@example.org - 2nd Aug - 2016
Latest blog posts…
The King’s Penny, also known as The Next of Kin Memorial Plaque is a bronze plaque approximately 11 cms or 4½ inches diameter with the name of someone who died serving with the British and Empire forces in the First...
We’ve been water gilding frames recently. It’s a prosaic process, the reward being reaped by the final, beautiful outcome! First we make the frame, fill it and sand it. It’s painted with Size, then five or six coats of Gesso, made from...
One of a largish matching pair of frames for the artist Kristjana Williams. (www.kristjanaswilliams.com). It contains one of her 3D paper sculptures, Summer Tree, and was destined for the lobby of the Illustration fair at the OXO Tower in...
We framed this delightful little Victorian miniature landscape in a Rose and Hollis moulding, A108, painted Farrow & Ball’s Stiffly Blue. A little special effects black was added to tone down the blue and a slightly distressed gold sight...