A frame is to art, as garlic is to food
We’re open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with a late night (until 7pm) on Wednesday and on Saturday from 9am to 1pm..
We’ve recently moved to our new ‘framery’, next to Florian Rd, in a renovated railway arch between Putney Bridge Rd and Deodar Rd..<<dFIND US
We frame pictures, prints and objects. Our frames are bespoke and made-to-order, designed to complement your artwork or home.
Whether it’s a window, float or shadow mount, we’ll make it, we stretch canvasses and make closed corner frames.
Our frames are made from pre-finished mouldings, as well as raw timber. We hand finish timber frames in many styles and colours.
We’ve also made frames from reclaimed wood and other weird and wonderful materials.
If you can you can imagine it, we can make it!
Our Framery is a renovated railway arch, between Putney Bridge Road and Deodar Road, near the Oxford Road/ Putney Bridge Road mini roundabout.
There’s free parking right outside the Framery.
Hope to see you soon.
Cups of tea drunk.
Sq metres of glass cut.
A few words from our customers
- The frames looks amazing, thank you so much.info@victoria-------.com - 19th May - 2017
- How delighted I am with the Red Star mount. I absolutely love it - as does everyone who sees it.kate@------net.com - 11April - 2017
- I think the framing looks great! Will recommend your work to all my firstname.lastname@example.org. - 7th March - 2017
- Thanks so much for this and for all the last minute changes to the frame - it looks fab and we all love it!Lemail@example.com - 11th Feb - 2017
- I just wanted to say how thrilled we are with the framing. It is beautiful and raising it off the mount makes it feel really special - it does the stunning painting justice! We have already recommended you to friends and will continue to do firstname.lastname@example.org - 10th Feb - 2017
- Picture is great.Stephen-@munrosounds - 8 Jan - 2017
- Just to let you know, I love the framing.Gail - by text - 5th Dec - 2016
- ...the framing looks great, really pleased !!!email@example.com - 17th Nov - 2016
- Thank you very much for another great job done.Jane ---- by letter- 14th Nov - 2016
- Thank you so much for doing this beautiful frame... I love the way you have done firstname.lastname@example.org - 24thOct - 2016
Latest blog posts…
One of our favourite clients, Kristjana Williams, has just opened a pop-up-shop in Harrods. Here’s a selection of the frames we’ve made for Kristjana in the corridor leading into the Harrods pop-up. The butterflies on the floor haven’t fallen...
Nothing’s as much fun as a time capsule. Today we opened the back of an old frame and discovered it had been padded out with two complete newspapers from mid 1936! A fascinating read!
This artwork, Nubra II, mixed media on board, 37cm x 13.5cm, needed an imaginative presentation. The card mount is five layers thick and creates a 10mm wide gap around the artwork. Anti-reflective glass and a frame painted Farrow and Ball’s All...
Linen wrapped mounts are something we aren’t asked to make every day, but they look comfortable and elegant around the right picture and in the right frame!