We’re Zinc White…
We frame pictures, prints and objects… in Putney
We’re open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with a late night (until 7pm) on Wednesday and on Saturday from 9am to 1pm..
We’ve recently moved to our new ‘framery’, next to Florian Rd, in a renovated railway arch between Putney Bridge Rd and Deodar Rd..<<dFIND US
We frame pictures, prints and objects. Our frames are bespoke and made-to-order, designed to complement your artwork or home.
Whether it’s a window, float or shadow mount, we’ll make it, we stretch canvasses and make closed corner frames.
Our frames are made from pre-finished mouldings, as well as raw timber. We hand finish timber frames in many styles and colours.
We’ve also made frames from reclaimed wood and other weird and wonderful materials.
If you can you can imagine it, we can make it!
Our Framery is a renovated railway arch, between Putney Bridge Road and Deodar Road, near the Oxford Road/ Putney Bridge Road mini roundabout.
There’s free parking right outside the Framery.
Hope to see you soon.
Cups of tea drunk.
Sq metres of glass cut.
A few words from our customers
- Thanks so much for this and for all the last minute changes to the frame - it looks fab and we all love it!Lemail@example.com - 11th Feb - 2017
- I just wanted to say how thrilled we are with the framing. It is beautiful and raising it off the mount makes it feel really special - it does the stunning painting justice! We have already recommended you to friends and will continue to do firstname.lastname@example.org - 10th Feb - 2017
- Picture is great.Stephen-@munrosounds - 8 Jan - 2017
- Just to let you know, I love the framing.Gail - by text - 5th Dec - 2016
- ...the framing looks great, really pleased !!!email@example.com - 17th Nov - 2016
- Thank you very much for another great job done.Jane ---- by letter- 14th Nov - 2016
- Thank you so much for doing this beautiful frame... I love the way you have done firstname.lastname@example.org - 24thOct - 2016
- They are magnificent!!!!!!!!!! WOW thank email@example.com - 27th Sept - 2016
- Thank you so much, framing has been received – all looks firstname.lastname@example.org - 19th Sept - 2016
- Wow it looks fantastic! Beautifully finished too. I am delighted.Heather Graham - 11th August - 2016
Latest blog posts…
The King’s Penny, also known as The Next of Kin Memorial Plaque is a bronze plaque approximately 11 cms or 4½ inches diameter with the name of someone who died serving with the British and Empire forces in the First...
We’ve been water gilding frames recently. It’s a prosaic process, the reward being reaped by the final, beautiful outcome! First we make the frame, fill it and sand it. It’s painted with Size, then five or six coats of Gesso, made from...
One of a largish matching pair of frames for the artist Kristjana Williams. (www.kristjanaswilliams.com). It contains one of her 3D paper sculptures, Summer Tree, and was destined for the lobby of the Illustration fair at the OXO Tower in...
We framed this delightful little Victorian miniature landscape in a Rose and Hollis moulding, A108, painted Farrow & Ball’s Stiffly Blue. A little special effects black was added to tone down the blue and a slightly distressed gold sight...